The Arc Dark Theme for Gedit has been tested on Xubuntu with the dark variant of the Arc-Theme installed.
- Make sure your text editor is closed.
- Execute the install script as follows in a terminal:
- Now open your text editor.
- Select the arc-dark theme from the text editor preferences.
- Open your text editor
- Go to Preferences > Font & Colors
- Click the add button
- Now select the arc-dark theme from the location you stored it.
If you have any questions about the arc dark theme for gedit, leave a comment below.