While this tool aims to be a universal tool for all androids, it is nearly impossible due to the vast amount of android devices on the market. I have not come across an incompatible device yet. Feel free to let me know in the comments if your device is incompatible.
- Unpack boot.img or boot.lok, recovery.img or recovery.lok
- Repack any .img or .lok that was unpacked with mktool
- loki patch boot.img or recovery.img files for loki compatible devices
Tested on ubuntu and xubuntu
Must have java 8 or higher installed
- Place your images in the input folder.
- Execute the mktool.jar file as follows in terminal:
java -jar mktool.jar
- optional – Go to “File > Add Launcher Shortcut” for quick access.